Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Day After....

Hey - I figured I'd put a quick entry to let you all know I'm hanging in there. I've had a few naps today probably as a result of the phenergan last night. I've had a bit of nausea here and there, nothing too bad (yet)...Hopefully I can get past that with no problems! Ginger Ale is becoming my friend as well as some anti-nausea meds...how did people cope before the good meds? Rhetorical, no need to answer that one!

I'm about to head over for my Neulasta shot (the one that helps the white counts come back up quicker), so I'll need to sign off for now. Sorry this is short and sweet, but I just wanted to let you know I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes from so many of you!

2 comments:

perry1000 said...

Thanks for the update Holly! It is so much more informative and accurate than what I get from Mark through Bryce and Kyle!!!

I hope the nausea doesn't get worse and that the shot helps.

Hang in there!!

Kathy Sharp said...

I'm glad to see that you're feeling well enough to type up a post! I hope you find an anti-nausea med that works great for you. We're wishing the best for you here in Arizona.

--Kathy (W.A. Class of 1977)