Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Chemo Round #2

So, I think all my ducks are in a row for this Round. I made sure I did something fun last night, that always makes it easier to deal with something not so pleasant the next day! I went to a Coffeehouse type concert at our pastor's (Buddy & Jody Hoffman) house last night and really enjoyed the whole evening. David Wilcox performed on guitar, they served awesome coffee and I was able to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones. It was just a neat evening all in all and I'm happy I went!

I'm about to head over and surprise Kyle at his field day (I was able to go to Bryce's yesterday) so he should be excited to see me. I'll just stay for a little while, then head back home. My appointment with the doctor is set for 11:00 AM and my infusion should start somewhere before 12:00 noon.

Thank you for all your prayers, friendship, meals and support. You all are my rock and I know without the friends and family around us helping, this journey would be that much harder.

No comments: