Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Just a quick note to say I've been feeling great these last 3 or 4 days...I'd say about I'm about 90% of how I normally would be. Also that translates into staying very busy, which I need to remember to give myself some time to rest.

Kyle, our youngest, turns 8 next Thursday (5/7) so we are having his birthday party today. He's sooooo excited, he was up at 7:30 this morning, making his own banner and trying to hang it over our garage using a little step ladder. I've always said he'll be an event planner of some sort.... It's so sweet to see him so excited though and that is what life is about. Truly enjoying each day and making the most of it, like it's your birthday!

I did get another haircut this past Thursday and Dave will take some nice pictures and we'll post them a little bit later (when I have some makeup on and look human!) If you are on Facebook, you can check it out on my profile!

Well, off to get lots done, busy day ahead!

1 comment:

olivialynne said...

Happy Birthday Kyle !! Glad to hear you are doing well Holly. Jen and I are going wig shopping in a week.She seems excited about this. I may buy one too. Her chemo is ACT with herceptin. Then rads. 35 treatments of rads. I think that sounds standard. I hope she does as well as you have been doing.We think of you often.